|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Luke Robert|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 08:31|
Job Title: Financial Controller
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Chance to work with a family owned distribution organisation that has operations nationwide in a very specialised market. With 2 specialised companies within the organisation the Chief Executive is looking for a Financial Controller who is diligent, proactive and a great personality for the management team.
- Take full financial control over both companies within this group
- Preparation of management accounts utilising SAGE 50 & other internal software (training provided) for both companies
- Take full management of purchase & sales ledger functions ensuring that all payments & invoices are paid and that any overdue debt is chased following proper procedures
- Ensure monthly cashflows are created for the following 12-month period
- Liaise with all annual auditors during year end audit
- VAT Preparation - Cash Management including foreign currency management
- Extensive experience in a management accountant/financial controller capacity
- Achieved & obtained professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) QBE candidates with extensive experience in engineering/distribution backgrounds will be considered
- Experience working in a multi-currency organisation
- Highly IT literate with experience using all word applications & SAGE
- Previous experience in a management capacity supervising a small team of accounts assistants
Character is essential for this role. We're looking for someone with a great positive attitude who is able to handle themselves over the phone. Although you'll need to adopt different ideas we'll need you to appropriately challenge the status quo.
We want you to be supportive by ensuring that you take responsibility for all concerns brought to you by stakeholders throughout the business.
If you'd like to learn more about this brilliant opportunity then apply or express your interest on 01633 287 170. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£25000 - £27000 per annum + 34 days hols, pension + perks