|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Thompson|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 17:39|
Job title: Financial Controller.
Salary:£DOE (area competitive) plus bonus.
Location: North Devon.
Acorn Recruitment is working in connection with a high flying manufacturing business in search of a highly organised Financial Controller with strong management skills.
As an overview of the role, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring correct accounting procedures and company policies are followed across the location activities to allow for accurate and auditable reporting of the location accounts. You will also assist management to make informed decisions which will positively impact the business both financially and non-financially.
* Ensuring of timely and accurate financial reporting (US and Local GAAP).
* Support location and division teams with timely accurate financial information and specific projects.
* Ensuring internal controls are in place and that assets are safeguarded.
* Provide business advice and guidance to the location management team to assist the business in achievement of its strategic and operational goals.
* Manage Management Accountants day to day activities.
Essential experience required:
* Qualified Accountant (degree level).
* Good working knowledge of JDE Financials, JDE Manufacturing and SAP.
* Knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes Oxley.
* Experience of managing a team.
* Experience working in manufacturing location.
Apply online today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Acorn Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's