|Job Title:||Financial Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.98 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Young|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 13:08|
With a salary of £20,000 per annum, pro rata, this role will run for 8 weeks in the first instance. This is a temporary, full time position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role of the Financial Assistant will be:
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the petty cash and monthly reconciliations
- Managing the setup of Purchase Ledger for staff and suppliers
- Processing invoices, expense claims, credit notes and resolving queries
- Chasing unsettled debt to assist Credit Control
- Manage the finance help desk
Desired skills of the Financial Assistant:
- Possess a qualification relevant to maths or accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and confident on MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to act on own initiative but to take instruction where appropriate
- Good organisation and administration skills
If you are available immediately and think that this role sounds like you click APPLY NOW below!
Please note: only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's