|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Our client is a multinational industry-leading business based in North Bristol. Providing industrial services across multiple sites across the UK, this forward-thinking company offers fantastic career development prospects and would constitute the perfect fit for a proactive and self-motivated individual to further enhance their skillset.
• Collate and submit VAT returns for the group
• Streamline processes and implement new tools
• Compile data and prepare statutory accounts for all group companies
• Take ownership of balance sheet accounts including tax, fixed assed and hire purchases
• Review balance sheets with finance team members
• Meet statutory/authority deadlines for the submission of all reporting
• Newly Qualified or ACA / ACCA Finalist
• Previous experience in financial accounting
• Strong Excel skills (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
• Previous experience in the preparation of statutory accounts and VAT & Tax submissions
• Organised with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.