|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:02|
You will be part of the local finance team of 10 people. The role will be busy and varied, supporting internal and external clients, reporting to the Head of Asset Finance Reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing detailed analysis of income
• Performing detailed analysis of business unit profitability
• Performing detailed analysis of overhead expenditure
• Preparation of monthly profit and loss account, performing analysis against budget and prior period performance
• Support the annual budget and re-forecasting cycles for responsible business units
• Preparation of month end journals required for responsible business units.
• Preparing periodic reports for both internal and external customers, both routine and ad-hoc
• Analysis and reporting of IFRS9 provisioning requirements at a segment and business unit level
• Work closely with business unit Sales Directors to gain an understanding of new business volumes
• Weekly and monthly new business volumes reporting
• Supporting other team members in preparing data required for their specific tasks
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Must have an appropriate Finance qualification, or be an exceptional individual studying towards a recognised Finance qualification
• Prior experience of working within a financial environment or undertaking a finance-based study course
• Knowledge of IFRS16 and previous lease accounting experience
• Knowledge of IFRS9 and the implications to affected organisations
• Strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse large volumes of data
• Effective communication skills for face to face, telephone and written communication
• Strong IT skills, particularly with spreadsheets
• Proven track record of identifying and leading process improvement initiatives to benefit finance and business processes
• An inquisitive mind and the confidence to ask questions to develop knowledge and understanding
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's