|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The Financial Analyst will work with the FP&A Manager producing commercial analysis, budgets and forecasts. Working as a Finance Business Partner, the key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
• Evaluating the financial impact of strategic choices and suggesting alternatives
• Supporting the annual budget and ongoing financial estimates
• Working with the marketing teams to accurately estimate Sales and Profit
• Controlling advertising and promotional spend and reviewing return on investment
• Developing and delivering financial and commercial reporting for senior management
• Using commercial analysis to drive business change
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience of working in a similar Financial Analyst or Management Accounting role.
In addition to a great working environment and opportunities to progress your career in a large organisation, the remuneration package includes bonus, product allowances and pension.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.