|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Luke Robert|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 15:49|
Acorn Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a competent Finance Analyst to work in a very busy and change finance team. 2018 saw the beginning of an exciting new journey for Wales that will transform our transport network for years to come. You'll be working in a finance team for a leading infrastructure company based in the heart of Cardiff City Centre, undergoing a huge transformation of services. The team are looking for a dynamic, engaging and passionate person who thrives in working in a fast paced/high pressure environment. In exchange for your efforts as a lead support analyst you will rewarded with an open career path and an employer committed to finance industry training/certifications.
The purpose of this role is to offer support to the wider finance team in a very busy time.
* Provide analytical support to various departments in the finance team
* Contribute & prepare management accounts
* Work across a range of finance departments (Treasury, Management Accounting, Data Modelling).
* Build & maintain financial models
* Applicants should hold a degree in a relevant subject OR part-qualified through professional accounting qualification
* Should have experience (or passion) for providing financial expertise to an accounting team
* Experience utilising data & building financial models
* Highly IT literate with the ability to produce & manipulate spreadsheets effectively
* A competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000
* Opportunity to work on one of the largest government issued contracts in Welsh history
* Financial study support for your desired field of finance
If you believe you've got the right skill set and experience for this finance analyst role then please apply or phone 01633 287 170 to state your interest Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's