|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 17:30|
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst include:
• Evaluating the financial impact of decision making and providing alternatives scenarios
• Working with the retail team to accurately estimates sales
• Reviewing advertising and promotional spend, assessing return on investment and advising on future spend
• Providing commercial support to the retail and marketing teams as required
• Delivering and developing financial and commercial reporting for senior management
• Producing monthly commentary on business results
• Providing challenge to decision making and using commercial analysis to drive business change
• Ad-hoc reporting as required
The successful candidate for this Commercial Finance Analyst role is likely to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) from a large company background with strong analytical skills and a desire to work in fast paced retail environment.
The company offer a fantastic benefits package including bonus, pension and product discount as well excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's