|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£20.00 - £21.70 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
An interesting and unique position has become available for a Financial Accounts Coordinator to work within the fast paced Accounts Team with an important manufacturing company who are renowned for being global leaders in their field on a temporary ongoing basis.
Based within the Finance Department, this role will involve dealing with both management and external auditors, as well as any financial reporting related queries.
In this busy role the Financial Accounts Coordinator is responsible for the achievement of all tasks as outlined below and any other tasks as required to support the existing Accounting Co-ordinator.
Your overall responsibility is to ensure that the business is compliant with all statutory, taxation and accounting bodies' legislation (including Sarbanes Oxley), planning and facilitation of audits.
* Preparation and submission of month end accounts to Head Office and ultimate parent.
* Planning and control of Financial and Sarbanes Oxley audits and documentation supporting the SOX controls.
* Accounting for the Associate Product Ownership Plan (APOP).
* Associate expenses sample check and review.
* Monthly currency forecast preparation and review.
* Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and query management.
* Lease accounting and reconciliation.
* Employer liability processing and contingent liability accounting.
* General accounts processing (including accruals)
* Journal preparation and posting
To be considered for the position of Financial Accounts Coordinator you must have:
* Proven financial accounting experience in a medium to large organisation
* Completed or close to completion of a recognised accountancy qualification
* Excellent PC skills, including MS packages (excel, outlook, word)
* Strong numerical, analytical skills with attention to detail
* Strong communication skills, especially with non Finance personnel
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
It would advantageous to have:
* Experience of using SAP
For further information or to apply please contact Lisa Darbyshire on 01793 317851 or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.