|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
If you are looking for a business that breathes it's values and encourages innovation, look no further! Due to European changes, the business is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to support business demand.
As a Financial Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager:-
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Reviewing tax implications for countries within the EU Shared Service Centre
• Assistance in cash flow forecasting and treasury management for all countries within the shared service centre and review/consolidation of EMEA
• Assistance in the preparation of quarterly tax packs for all Eu countries
• Monthly reporting for VAT returns, EC Sales and other requirements in the regions
• Assistance in annual transfer pricing evaluation and global trading policy review
• Assisting with transfer pricing enquiries
• Assist with annual audit review
• Ensuring strong financial controls and identifying efficiencies within the internal control procedures
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:-
• Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA (essential)
• You will have previously worked in a similar role as a Financial Accountant, Financial Reporting Accountant, Financial Controller, Technical Accountant
• Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Navision or other ERP systems
• Available to start October/November 2019
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.