|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Mitchell|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 10:13|
Working within the group finance team, the position will be responsible for a diverse range of accounting duties such as:
• Preparation of the annual statutory accounts for a number of subsidiaries within the business
• Ensure the accurate accounting controls for the general ledger
• Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Assist the external audit process providing financial information
• Preparation of management accounts
• Intercompany accounting
• Consolidation of statutory accounts for the group
• Ongoing system and procedure reviews for accounting processes with the provision of improvements and development in key areas
The successful candidate for this position must be a fully qualified accountant with a recognised accounting body such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA. The individual must have prior experience of statutory accounting and up to date knowledge and practical experience of financial reporting standards. Strong excel skills are required coupled with the ability to communicate effectively.
This long established business offer a competitive salary, matched pension scheme, flexible working hours and a benefits allowance. The company are easily accessible by local transport links such as bus or train.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's