|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The role offers great diversity within a dynamic and calm office environment. They are a company who is very passionate about their brand and pride themselves on the work they do.
As a Financial Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Senior Financial Accountant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for a number of technical balance sheet accounts
• Liaising and assisting the UK FC and Senior Management team with the production of monthly P&Ls and balance sheets
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Sustaining ledger for companies based in UK
• Assisting with monthly management reports
• Providing ad hoc support for business partnering team
The successful candidate will:
• Be a part qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT Professional Diploma)
• Have experience of month end, reconciliations and reporting
• You must be able to work well under pressure, have strong attention detail and be highly methodical
• Have an enthusiastic, pro-active and strong willingness to learn
• Ideally you will have experience of using the following systems: Navision, Cognos Controller and MS Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.