|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sara Homer|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 12:15|
Our client is continuously expanding and has grown significantly over the past 10 years. As well as progression within the organisation they offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits, onsite parking and pension scheme.
Primary key deliverables for this role will include:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in accordance with IRFS and UK standards
- Integration of accounts for acquisitions
- Implementing new processes and procedures
- Business partnering across the business
- Ensuring compliance in line with J-SOX and SOX
- Preparing the annual corporation tax pack
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (either CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) who is looking for the next challenge in their career. It is essential that applicants have experience with IFRS accounting standards and have experience of handling large volumes of data.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's