|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sara Homer|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:54|
The role of a Financial Accountant itself includes but is not limited to:
- You will be responsible for financial accounting and external reporting
- Ensuring that all financial accounts adhere to the correct policies
- Production of quarterly and annual financial statements in a timely and accurate manner
- Implementing of new accounting procedures
- Liaising with external auditors
The ideal candidate will be:
A practice trained (ideally Top 10) Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent); with strong PQE ideally within industry. You will be a pro-active individual, have excellent attention to detail, be commercial astute and possess strong communication skills.
Additionally you will have strong understanding of reporting under IFRS. You will have a strong financial accounting background, with excellent Excel skills and Systems knowledge.
This business has fantastic public transport links and is based close to the train station.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's