|Job Title:||Finance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jay Scull|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 09:58|
Working as a Financial Supervisor within a Manufacturing company based in Highworth Swindon. Initially on a contract basis but with the scope to become Permanent at the end of the contract!
The Finance Supervisor is a Management Accountant role and as such is responsible for the integrity of the Company’s management accounts.
In respect of the P&L, this responsibility includes all analyses of actual versus plan financial performance and reporting on variances.
For the Balance Sheet, this responsibility includes the analysis and reconciliation of all control accounts. The Finance Supervisor will assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and all reporting obligations for internal and external purposes and provide full support for the Finance Dept Manager at all times.
The Supervisor is also the immediate line manager for a team of 4.
Essential Experience Required
- AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Experience in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Experienced in managing a Finance team in a medium/large (£100m T/O) business
- Experienced user of computerised accounting systems
- Solid finance background (5yrs post-qualification experience) demonstrating a broad range of technical skills and experience (GL, AP, reporting, analysis & reconciliations, multi-currency, VAT, tax, fixed assets, stock, credit control, audit, etc)
- Sound IT skills including Excel & Word
- 39 hours per week
- 8.00 – 16.20 (16.10 on Friday)
If you would like more details on the position please do apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's