|Salary||£18000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will be responsible for the following:
• Reporting to the Finance Manager
• Interacting with internal and external customers
• Dealing with a wide range of queries in a timely and professional manner
• Follow debt collection process
• Query resolution
• Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the Finance Team
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Ability to build strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
• Previous experience in the following – Credit Control / Sales or Purchase Ledger / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Invoicing
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience using all Microsoft packages
Working hours can be flexible. Own transport is preferred.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so contact us to register!