|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Salary:||£10.20 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kayley Taylor|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 09:35|
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.
6 months fix term contract.
As a Finance Officer you will:
• Assist in the timely processing of income and expenditure via the related finance systems and relevant process
• Manage unpaid transactions
• Administration support.
• Create customer receipts as and when requested
• Resolve customer queries promptly
• Ensure prompt identification and clearance of unpaid transactions
• Ensure that current and archived records of processed documents are securely maintained
• In absence of other cashiers provide immediate support
• Assist as required in any other departmental duties and to undertake other tasks as requested
• Setting up new customer accounts
• Contact customers to encourage full and on-time payment of accounts
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English Language
• Experience in a financial or data entry
• High level of customer service skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Meet deadlines when working under pressure
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative – capable of making considered decisions confidently and correctly and taking related actions
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate flexibility
• Excellent IT skills – including spreadsheets and word processing packages
If this sounds of an interest to you then please hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's