|Salary||£10.20 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.
6 months fix term contract.
As a Finance Officer you will:
• Assist in the timely processing of income and expenditure via the related finance systems and relevant process
• Manage unpaid transactions
• Administration support.
• Create customer receipts as and when requested
• Resolve customer queries promptly
• Ensure prompt identification and clearance of unpaid transactions
• Ensure that current and archived records of processed documents are securely maintained
• In absence of other cashiers provide immediate support
• Assist as required in any other departmental duties and to undertake other tasks as requested
• Setting up new customer accounts
• Contact customers to encourage full and on-time payment of accounts
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English Language
• Experience in a financial or data entry
• High level of customer service skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Meet deadlines when working under pressure
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative – capable of making considered decisions confidently and correctly and taking related actions
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with a high level of interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate flexibility
• Excellent IT skills – including spreadsheets and word processing packages
If this sounds of an interest to you then please hit apply.