Finance Master Data Administrator
|Job Title:||Finance Master Data Administrator|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||Up to £10.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Megan Weaver|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 15:20|
Finance Master Data Administrator.
We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours for a Finance Master Data Administrator to join their Finance team, at their manufacturing site in Port Talbot.
Reporting to the team leader this role is key in providing accurate and consistent data to various parts of the business. In order to achieve this, our client is looking for an individual to be responsible for updating and maintaining the in-house systems such as SAP, to ensure all data held is accurate.
Requirements / Personal Specification Ideally the jobholder will have:
· Experience - Previous experience of working in an administration environment where attention to details is key.
· Knowledge - Experience of SAP or other relevant MRP systems would be preferred.
· Accuracy - Accuracy levels are paramount given the criticality of the data being administered. Accurate, consistent and valid data leads to a successful information system.
· IT skills - Has a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Can use Excel and SAP in particular to gather and manipulate data, run reports and present and understand the output.
· Prioritise - The ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
· Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with staff members and colleagues at all levels within the organisation and outside the business. The ability to disseminate information and communicate effectively and inquisitively is fundamental to the role.
Hourly Rate: £10.75 per hour
Contract Hours: 36.5 per week
Holidays: 35 days
Contract Length: 6 Months Temporary
Keywords; Administration, Office Support, Excel, Reporting, SAP, MRP, Data
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's