- Job Reference: 00019134-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £29,858 to £34,117
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as Finance Manager. This role will focus on managing and supporting the WHP_JETS finance team to deliver the financial requirements of the WHP_JETS programme. You will provide a business focused Finance Service to the senior management team, this role has overall accountability for the WHP_JETS finance function whilst additionally being the WHP_JETS finance key point of contact for the subcontractors on the BBO contract.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum AAT qualification or be qualified by experience, have strong management accounting skills and be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* High level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems
* Ability to manage multiple activities and adhere to deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to work independently with limited supervision
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working with both finance and non-finance colleagues, both internally and externally
* Maths GCSE grade C or above or equivalent experience
* Minimum AAT Qualified or qualified by experience.
* Previous experience of ESF Funding
* Maths or Accounting A level or equivalent qualification or experience
Salary: £29,858 - £34,117 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 8 September 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)