Finance Manager - Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Business Partnering|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:30|
This FTSE 250 business is a well-established British name and are offering an excellent starting salary, car allowance, bonus scheme and other generous benefits.
You will be responsible for a key area within the business which offers multiple stakeholder interaction and full commercial exposure to key profit drivers to enhance performance.
The key responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Responsibility for the financial management of the business unit P&L and balance sheet
• Provide an overview on trading results, reporting, forecasting, pricing proposals and profitability analysis
• Offer support on cost and price modelling for franchise businesses
• Sit within the Senior Management team to offer guidance on new revenue streams and infrastructure required to deliver
• Month end responsibility for management accounting, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation. Offer recommendations where required to improve accuracy & insight.
• Help improve internal controls
Working out of newly refurbished offices that are easily accessible via public or private transport, this role involves involve senior management and stakeholder engagement on a daily basis giving plenty of commercial exposure.
On offer is a high starting salary, car allowance, bonus structure, on-site parking and other generous benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's