|Salary||£55000 - £70000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key player within the Finance function and be the 'go to' person for all Hyperion queries.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Group Reporting, Financial Accounting and Management Reporting teams
- Budgeting, forecasting, reconciliations and reporting
- Ownership of the HFM reporting and consolidation system, including investigating, logging resolving and documenting technical problems to develop the system for the business' needs
- You must be a qualified accountant
- Knowledge of Hyperion (HFM) / Smartview is essential
- Experience of working with SAP / Oracle is essential
- Advanced MS Excel / VBA skills are essential
The salary is up to £65k, plus a car allowance, bonus and generous pension scheme.
Please get in touch for more information.