|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
They are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Finance Manager who can help them work on the on-going development of the finance department to help drive the on-going growth of their business and take overall control of the accounting function for two legal entities and line management of the Finance team of two.
You will need to develop a close working relationship with the MD and will work with and be supported by the consultant FD. You will be driven, have a desire to both use your initiative and seek continuous improvement to progress the business and your role within it.
Your role will involve:
• Producing timely and accurate monthly management reporting
• Cash flow forecasting and pro-active cash management on the company's on-line banking systems to optimise the company's cash flow
• Ensuring good financial practices and systems are in place and followed throughout the company and advise the business on all Finance issues that arise
• Business forecasting, budgeting and planning
• Ensuring accurate and timely payrolls, including PAYE/NI and pension requirements are met and all returns are submitted on time, and the maintenance of related control accounts
• Preparation of VAT returns and all VAT related accountancy
• Develop product costing, analysis and profitability and liaise with commercial teams as required
• Working closely with all managers and team members at all levels to drive the resolution of business issues and formulate strategies for long term growth.
• Working on client contracts / legal documents to ensure the business is working effectively
What we are looking for from you:
• Qualified member of an accountancy body such as AAT or holder of an equivalent qualification
• Previous Xero user experience and ability to promptly produce management reports to a high standard
• Strong Excel and other IT skills
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels
• Energetic, highly motivated and a passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
• Analytical, flexible and pragmatic problem solver
In return you will receive:
• Pension Contribution
• 22 days leave a year + Bank Holidays
• Professional Training and development
• Health care scheme
• Team, Individual and Company incentives
• Free onsite parking
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.