|Location||North Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
My client has built up a reputation as one of the UK's leading construction specialist. With a strong track record of success and achievement. They are committed to attracting the best and most ambitious people. This Management Accountant role will be based in their trendy North Somerset office where there is free parking on site and an office dog!
The job has many elements so good organisation skills are essential. A flexible attitude is required. Excellent knowledge of excel and sage are essential. Knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage. Minimum AAT qualified preferred.
To succeed in this great opportunity you will have the ability to build strong relationships, multi-task and work to deadlines. You will deliver a first class service and have an understanding of working in an accounts environment.
Some of your duties will include:
- All aspects of payroll for 3 companies using sage, including pensions and year end.
- CIS returns and ensuring compliance
- Preparation of credit card expense schedules
- Preparation of month end accounts from trial balance, preparation of month end journals. Balance sheet, P&L forecast and cash flow forecast, using sage and excel
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- VAT returns
- Supplier payments
- Controlling purchase orders
- Raising sales invoice's
- Cashbook and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining company accreditations
- Ensuring all insurance is kept up to date and relevant
- Overseeing training and vehicles and ensuring compliance
- Assisting with audits and stock inventory
You will receive a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity then please click apply, or if you have any questions call Kirk on 01179 226 500.