|Salary||£14.87 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Are you an experienced Finance manager that is looking to start back at work immediately? Looking for a full time position? Looking to do some temporary work in a vibrant finance department? If so, please read on!
• Prepare, maintain and administer all cashiers, banking and contracts
• Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash and credit cards received by all cash handling employees
• Audit and record daily the company revenues
• Prepare and issue invoices and account statements according to company procedures
• Follow up and resolve past due accounts until payment in full is resolved
• Check and record supplier invoices daily. Administer pay runs
• Classify, code and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and computers
• Complete month end closing procedures and reports as specified
• Organize, secure, access and analyze computerized financial information
• Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner
• Perform other related duties as required
Skills and Competencies
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Develop others / sharing knowledge
• P+L Preparation
• Daily accounting procedures
• Driver of change
In return you will get access to the companies exceptional facilities, free parking and up to £29,000 P/A DOE.
If you are an experienced Finanace Manager, or have worked closely with a Finance Manager and are looking for a temporary assignment with scope to progress based in Leicester, please click apply today.