|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 11:07|
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
I am looking to recruit an Finance Manager to join a reputable Insurance firm in Cheltenham.
My client requires a qualified Finance Manager with Sage accounting and payroll experience.
You will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and Managing Director.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Manage production of month end management reports including full reconciliation reports
- Manage completion of weekly bank reconciliations
- Produce weekly and rolling quarterly cash forecasts
- Conduct monthly reconciliations under FCA regulations and review FCA related compliance tasks for quality and completeness
- Run monthly payrolls using Sage Payroll
- Manage the preparation of annual budgets for the various operating units
Requirements to become the Finance Manager:
- An accounting qualification
- Extensive working knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll
- A solid understanding of financial accounts and cash flow forecasting
- A good working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules regarding client monies is desirable
- Ability to analyse and evaluate numerical data accurately and to communicate accounts information to non-accounts personnel at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and to tight deadlines with effective time management and prioritising of workload and strong financial integrity
Benefits of the role:
Holiday: 28 days per annum including Bank Holidays
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Pension and Death in Service Schemes available after a qualifying period
To apply or for more information please call Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's