|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sara Homer|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 11:50|
The key purpose of this hands on Finance Manager role is to oversee the transactional Finance function in the UK and provide overseas support.
This is a broad and all-encompassing finance position within a successful international business and in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours, friendly working environment and onsite parking.
The key deliverables for this role include:
- Completion of all ledgers to Trial Balance
- Bank reconciliations and Intercompany reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset ledger
- Monitor WIP
- Ensuring robust processes and procedures are up to date and maintained
- Management of 1 direct report
You will also need to have experience in the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant preferable (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to be decisive and contribute to key business decisions
- Highly commercially minded
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel is essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's