|Salary||Up to £23,000||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Hub Administrator to work within our new Sports and Leisure finance hub. The role is primarily focused on the day to day running of the finance function. In addition to reporting to the Finance Hub Supervisor, you will be the first point of contact and subject matter expert for sites on SAP UDC Payroll processes. You will monitor all processing and communication systems, to ensure all sites receive an efficient level of service and process financial and payroll transactions
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Up to £23,000
Fixed termMain responsibilities
- Carry out trading procedures in accordance with segment & regional policy, delivering timely and accurate AP processing, whilst ensuring compliance for area of responsibility.
- Input supplier invoices and credit notes onto the Indicator system
- Prepare accrual files for goods received but invoice not received
- Ensuring the accurate collation and recording of all pay variation information within the payroll system, to the required deadlines
- Production and distribution of payroll reports for budget holders to verify, in accordance with specified timescales
- Undertake training as directed by your manager.
- Processing invoices and credit notes for suppliers.
- Supporting sites with AP queries
- Previous Finance experience for AP Processing
- Experience of completing finance administration tasks
- Knowledge of systems such as SAP UDC Payroll and Indicator would be advantageous
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Resilience and ability to deal with unforeseen circumstances
- Excellent communication and IT skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.