|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
About my Client
An exciting, multi-national company who provide a fantastic working environment for employees to progress in their field. They are keen to bring onboard a driven Finance Business Partner to help provide strategic financial advice to various internal and external stakeholders.
This role will be commercially focused and will be responsible for supporting the financial control team with various transformation projects. My client is looking for someone with strong stakeholder management, and who is confident communicating and building strong relationships. Someone who is driven, analytical and determined to make positive changes will thrive in this forward-thinking business.
• Leading and delivering project work and driving efficiency as required.
• Managing change with all levels of the business in regards to projects
• Reviewing and identifying optimisation opportunities in processes and working to deliver change.
• Drive and deliver SAP and BW reporting changes or optimisation requests
• Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Project management experience
• Business partnering experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues, and the ability to present to senior individuals
• In return my client can offer a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.