|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Reporting to the Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
• Post the daily cash transactions to the Sales Ledger
• Produce and distribute cash position reports
• Update & maintain Sales & Purchases by Supplier files on a monthly basis
• Setting up Purchase orders and processing purchase requisitions
• E C Sales List Reporting
• Intrastat Supplementary Declaration
• Assist department with various tasks during the duration of the ERP project
• Assist Management Accountant as required
• Credit control as required
• Assist with Expenses processing
• Stock adjustments as required
We are looking for someone who is
• Excellent at communicating with people of all levels
• Good with excel
• Thorough and detail oriented
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.