Finance assistant - Accounts Payable
|Job Title:||Finance assistant - Accounts Payable|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Kent|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:34|
As Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
What you will be expected to do:
• Monitoring purchase ledger email in boxes
• Preparing invoices for posting
• Entering invoices on to the system
• Managing the invoice authorisation process
• Assistance with weekly payment runs
• Liaising with contract / project managers regarding queries on purchase invoices and chasing authorisation for payment
• Review supplier statements when received and action any items that do not agree
• Assistance with EU VAT claims
• Assisting the Management Accountant as and when required
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Knowledge of accounts payable
• 2-5 years accounts payable and general accounting experience
• Basic understanding of UK VAT
• Basic understanding of currency and exchange rates
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£13 per hour
£22000 - £25000 per annum
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + Overtime
Assistant Civil Engineer
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits