|Salary||Up to £21,000 DOE||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Are you immediately available and looking for work as a Finance Assistant? Pertemps are currently working with a prestigious client who is looking to speak to professional candidates that are available for a 3 month FTC position. This is an exciting opportunity that is based in Glasgow City Centre with a competitive hourly rate, and great working environment.
This is a split role to cover three areas of finance during a busy period - Accounts Payable, Credit Control, and Sales Invoicing.
- Full accounts payable cycle - print invoices, authorisation, process on system, pay, allocate on system, file
- Daily bank and nominal reconciliations
- Preparation and review of payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Managing a portfolio of accounts/ledgers
- Chasing outstanding debts to reduce debtor days
- Prepare and process customer invoices
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Great attention to detail
- Agresso experience or experience with a similar ERP system would be desirable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Professional manner
This role is a 3 month FTC position but for the right candidate, there could be an opportunity for permanent work.
If this sounds like something of interest, please contact Natalie McGeoch or forward your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions, and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.