|Salary||£11.00 - £11.04 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector, Social Care|
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 37hrs p/w
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Start date : ASAP
Duration: Post initially for two month period but it could be extended for a further period.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our clients office in Oxford on a Temporary basis.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- To undertake reviews of client returns to provide assurance that the Direct payment is being spent appropriately.
- To investigate the non-completion of Direct Payment financial returns
- To report inappropriate use of Direct Payments through agreed escalation process as required.
- To recover surplus funds where applicable and to liaise with Income Team.
- To respond to queries from Service Users, their representatives and external agencies.
The Finance Assistant will have:
- Experience of working in a finance environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel.
- AAT qualification or equivalent and knowledge of Direct Payments.
- Experience of working in Local Government
- Experience of Adult Social Care and Finance Systems.
We are looking for someone who has 2- 3 years plus Financial experience, who has come from a Public Sector/ NHS/ Financial background. We also want someone who is used to working in a busy office with varied workload.
If you have the proven finance experience and you are available with immediate effect please send your CV to PERTEMPS RECRUITMENT AGENCY ASAP OR CALL 01249 467665 ASAP!