|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£12.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 14:34|
Insurance company is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to support at their Maidstone, Kent offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 6-8 week period and will pay between £12.00 and £14.00 per hour dependant on experience.
The main purpose of the Finance Assistant will be to aid the legal entity clean-up project in the retiring, writing off or movement of a number of fixed / tangible assets across 4 sub-balance sheets or out-with the legal entity to an alternative legal entity.
The Finance Assistant will obtain a good and strong working knowledge of the Fixed Asset module (full end-to-end processing) within the D365 finance ledger and aid in the production of a full document that can be shared with other finance colleagues who will undertaking similar roles in the future.
The ideal Finance Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Finance, Accounting or similar roles
- Good MS Excel skills finance systems skills
- Good understanding of financial / fixed asset terminology advantageous
- Analytical and investigative skills and logical reasoning skills
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new processes and systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's