|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Completion of monthly balance sheet controls
• Raising sales invoices
• Processing of supplier invoices on a weekly basis, using receipt bank
• Processing of employee expenses and Company credit card transactions
• Processing of bank transactions on weekly basis
• Preparation of bank reconciliation on a weekly basis
We are looking for someone who is AAT part qualified, with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role. You will have strong IT skills including the use of various accounting systems, and excellent communication and organisational skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!