|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.20 - £10.00 per hour + immediate start, weekly pay|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 17:25|
We are recruiting for a finance assistant to work in a busy logistics company based North West of Heathrow Airport.
This is initially a 6-12 week contract however has potential to be extended depending on business needs.
You will be asked to take responsibility for;
* Data Processing within Excel and Oracle
* Filing and storing paperwork, and ensuring accurate back ups are available.
* Accurately daily recording FAF's on POs Log in a timely manner for all operational areas (Food/Warehouse/Transport/IFR/BoB).
* Checking supplier statement for all operational area and timely payment of supplier invoices
* Arranging Supplier Invoices, matching POs and sending to Centralised finance for Scanning and payment for all operational areas using 'Oracle'
* Arranging Credit Card Payments in a timely Manner and processing Credit Card Receipts submission in Oracle and Procurement reconciliations
* Clearing invoice rejections using Markview for all operational areas liaising with shared service provider Accenture
* Ad hoc activities as required
This is a busy environment and the client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running with little training so experience is essential with dealing with PO's, Purchase ledger and Shared Service Centre in order to support the reduction in invoice queries.
The site is easily accessible by car however may not suit all candidates who travel by public transport due to limited public transport links
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's