|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£11.93 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 15:17|
- Processing of sales ledger transactions using SUN and Unit-e.
- Preparation of fee schedule and debt collection.
- Comply with and promote effectiveness of Financial policies and procedures.
- Support to the Head of Finance & Procurement.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the College Strategic and Operational Plan.
- Process sales invoices using SUN Systems and Unit-e.
- Credit control - send out monthly statements and reminder letters, prepare file for debt collectors, proactively manage customers debt.
- Provide assistance to staff and students in all areas of income eg tuition fees, national fee waiver, ILA.
- Ensure tuition fees and fee waiver rates are kept up to date on Unit-e.
- SAAS - confirm student attendance and reconcile payments.
- SLC - keep course database up to date.
- Manage online credit card process and reconcile payments.
- Liaise with external/internal auditors and other agencies.
- Act as Finance representative on selected College committees, as required by the Head of Finance & Procurement
- Ensure compliance with College policies, procedures and the implementation of decisions of the College.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of financial procedures for the College.
- Represent the College at appropriate external networking events, making recommendations on the outcomes to College management, as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate for the efficient and effective management of the College as directed by the Principal or her designated deputy.
- Adopt flexible working methods to meet the changing needs of the College.
- Develop and maintain quality standards appropriate to the post.
- Develop and maintain professional standards and expertise by undertaking relevant professional development.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's