|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Our client is seeking an experienced buyer, ideally with a manufacturing background and it would also be desirable for the individual to have had prior exposure to MRP systems.
The successful individual will work closely with the supply chain department as well as managing procurement activities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing procurement and purchasing
- Producing reports as required
- Ensuring stock levels are accurate, purchasing when necessary
- Placing orders
- Analysing possible opportunities to reduce costs across the business
- Continually liaise with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Selecting and choosing suppliers for the business
- Maintaining the purchase ledger by processing invoices and employee expenses
This is a great opportunity for a motivated purchasing individual who has the capabilities of taking on a wide range of responsibilities, undertaking a valuable key role within this growing international manufacturing organisation. In return, our client is offering an excellent salary package, contributory pension scheme along with the chance to work for a well-established and reputable company.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.