|Salary||£22000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Your responsibilities will include:
● Process and pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
● Issue quotes and invoices to customers
● Correctly code purchases within Receipt Bank and publish to Xero
● Issue reminders to debtors
● Reconciliation of bank, credit card, FX and paypal accounts to Xero
● Maintenance of petty cash
● Assist with month end tasks
● Assist with VAT returns
● Weekly update of the Company Cashflow Model
● Investigate finance related queries
● Regular review of quality forms to ensure up to date, including version log
● Regular review of company policy and procedures
● Taking an active role in internal and external audits
● Maintenance of HR Online employee records
● Assist with on-boarding and leaver processes
● Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
● Meeting room booking for local meetings and conferences on-site including passes
● Worldwide Travel, accommodation, and logistics, booking and management for deployed events including preparation of travel briefs
● Project administration
● Other project tasks as required
What you need to be great at this role:
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Great multi-tasking skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Excellent communication skills
As a large part of the role includes maintenance of advanced level excel spreadsheets, it is vital that all applicants have good excel skills. Training will of course be provided, but a sound knowledge base of advanced excel is required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.