|Salary||£250 per day||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
As Finance Analyst, you will be part of the Process & Forecasting team.
What you will be doing:
• To be seen as the first point of contact to support the Business stakeholders including queries on financial information
• Support to Finance Business Partners across the team building relationships with Key stakeholders and enhancing finance and business processes
• Month End activities including Ops/RDD Guarantee posting/analysis, Commercial overheads and BBI/Marketing postings, actualisation and reporting
• P&F Team month end activities to support overall Global Overheads team
• Forecasting - Support to Finance Business partners including liaison with Business stakeholders, preparation of files and summarising any risks and opportunities
• Budget – Act as a key contact for preparation of budget submission to supporting the FBP to consolidate global spend
What you need to be great at this role:
• Qualified or QBE Accountant
• Strong financial accounting and analysis background
• Organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• High levels of integrity
• Strong technical skills especially in Excel and Financial Systems
• Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.