|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager, this newly created opportunity will be responsible for the following duties:
• Produce analysis and reporting for the manufacturing function
• Analysing variances and costings to understand key drivers
• Reconciling the inventory position with the provision and planning of stock-takes
• Working with department heads to help facilitate accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting
• Provision of meaningful financial reporting; analysing large volumes of data and building reports
• Analysis of overhead costs and liaison with Cost Centre Managers to ensure delivery of targets for cost control
To be considered for this position you must have strong interpersonal skills and a high level of drive and determination. SAP experience would be desired as well as financial modelling with advanced Excel skills. Candidates who are qualified or part qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA will be considered.
This business offers excellent benefits, fantastic career progression and great working conditions. Free car parking onsite is available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.