|Salary||£24000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is a successful business with a 70+ year trading history. The business has grown via acquisition and organically and due to a recent restructure, they are looking to recruit an Analyst to join a successful Finance Team.
This role reports to the Finance Manager, duties include:
• Produce reports for senior management
• Running monthly reports related to billing and queries
• Taking ownership for billing processes and IT platforms
• Liaise with Finance Teams regarding billing issues
• Review processes and make efficiencies across the billing process
• Ad hoc reporting where appropriate
To be successful in this role, you will have the following attributes:
• Experience in a similar role
• Able to work with high volumes of data and have experience in billing platforms and processes
• You will have an interest in both IT and Finance as well as having strong attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.