|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £45,0000 + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-03-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Mullin|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 14:23|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the Sodexo Sports and Leisure team, this key role will assist management make continual improvements and deliver budget targets by providing and analysing data. Working as part of a global business, this role offers the opportunity for career progression and development within a market leading organisation.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Circa £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The role involves engaging with teams at all levels, from front line supervisory teams up to UK CEO level, producing reports to help to improve data driven decision making. You will develop and maintain various financial models, assist in the design and produce monthly review packs and analyse current and future performance. Working with the wider finance team you will provide data to support budgets and forecasts and review areas of concern to senior leaders in the business. This is an excellent role, which is highly flexible and would suit an analytical, finance professional who can impact business performance through detailed analysis.Ideal candidate
- Must have strong analytical skills including building models and data mining
- Ability to process data from disparate sources and generate meaningful management information.
- Self starter with initiative and the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (VBA coding desirable) and Powerpoint is required
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with management of all levels
- Experience of working with non-finance personnel
- An inquisitive personality interested in the story behind the numbers
- An ability to maintain an external perspective on developments outside of Sodexo that could be brought to benefit the organisation
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's