|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-10-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sara Homer|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:00|
The company offers fantastic benefits such as a competitive salary, 23 days holiday and company discounts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create monthly P&L reports to ensure that Senior Managers have an understanding of the profitability of the organisation
- Provide analysis and commentary around projects involving negotiations, pricing support, profitability, and sales and marketing campaigns.
- Produce accurate forecasts and budgets
- Business Partner with different department leaders across to business to ensure that processes and controls are improved
- MI reporting both financial and operational
The successful applicant for this exciting opportunity will have the following attributes:
- Passed Finalist or Newly Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be highly numerate with good communication skills
- Highly commercial minded
Previous experience as a Financial Analyst, FP&A Accountant, Financial Accountant or similar
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's