Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR (part-time) for our Education client based in Derby.
Please note this is a temporary position for 2 weeks starting as soon as possible, but could be potentially extended further. Candidates should ideally therefore be immediately available for this role.
This role is working within a school environment, so the successful candidate must have a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
Pay Rate: £8.50 - £9.00 p/h
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm - working 3 days per week - 22.5 hours
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the finance team working alongside other colleagues, and the Finance Manager in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
* Inputting purchase orders
* Sorting and processing invoices
* Supporting with banking
* General finance duties as required
* Dealing with queries
* General admin duties as required - filing, faxing, and scanning
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous office administration experience is essential
* Previous experience within a finance role is essential
* Experience with SAGE is essential
* Current Enhanced DBS check (child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or part of the update service
* Experience of working in a fast paced office environment
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with the MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
* On-site parking is available
* On-site canteen and other facilities available
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays) and increases to 34 days after a successful period of time
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.