Our Client is looking for someone with a proven track record in payment processing to join their finance team.
This is for a 9 months contract working in Glasgow City Centre Mon - Fri 9 - 530pm (37.5hrs per week).
* Process manual electronic payments on a daily basis via manual CHAPS / Faster Payments
* Process premiums receipts and prepare daily banking
* Reconciliation of daily BACS files prior to submission
* Daily Reconciliation and issue of automated and manual cheques
* Produce journals as and when required from computer or manually produced schedules and input data quickly and accurately to the appropriate system, maintaining records of actions taken Ensure that documents and processes are correctly authorised, complete and accurate.
* Resolve problems and queries arising and provide assistance, advice and offer alternative solutions to internal and external customers
* Meet SLA and KPI targets
* Make recommendations to improve the processes where appropriate.
* Assist other members of the team or department, as directed by the Team Manager
Due to the nature of this role successful candidates will be subject to Vetting checks including:
- 5 years employment references
- Credit checks
- Criminal Records check
- 5 years address history checks
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee
*Competitive hourly pay
*Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
*Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
*Candidate recognition rewards
*Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
If this role interests you then apply today!!