We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join the team based in our Aberdeen offices.
This role will involve managing EprophIT processes within the segment, approving all EDI invoices, cash transactions and monthly stock figures and reconciling against Food/Cleaning and Bond Books
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Approve all EDI invoices against Unit Food/Cleaning and Bond Books
- Input all daily Cash Transactions for Bond. Visa/World pay/Cash for prompt reconciliation by FSS Banking team
- Record Opening/Closing Stock balances
- Provide financial assistance to Operations Managers for analysing data from EProphIT through to SAP
- Maintain regular contact with the Porto team for any month end postings after Trading period close, any adjustments to be made and any Cash Sales issues
- Point of contact for Chef Managers with regards to Food/Bond Book issues
- Collect bond bags from RBS and send back offshore
- Manage night safe keys and queries from regarding offshore banking
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (not mandatory)
- Working knowledge of the following systems desirable – SAP / MS Excel / Essbase
- Able to demonstrate experience of working under own initiative and taking responsibility for continuously driving improvements, both alone and as part of a wider team
- Demonstrable communication skills with finance and non-finance colleagues especially operations and offshore
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.