|Salary||£9.9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay rate: £9.90 Per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 3 month temporary role and possibility for extension. This positions is offering a pay rate of £9.90 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 8am- 4pm, 35 hours per week. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Working In financial operations department
- Interpretation of data, analysing data, time keeping, attention to detail
- Dealing with finance processes, journals, reconciliations and table mapping
- Ensure compliance with the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Group's business at all times
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement
- Sharing best practice and promoting a Continuous Improvement Culture within the team.
- Demonstrates compliance with risk policies, processes and measures
- Awareness, application and mitigation of risk in everyday decisions; understanding the risk and escalate appropriately
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of data required
- Desirable previous banking/financial experience or finance qualification
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team So if you're interesting in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK