|Salary||£1800 - £18500 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Purchase ledger duties to include maintaining accurate and up to date supplier records which will involve:
• Raising PO numbers in line with company policy.
• Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing details.
• Processing purchase invoices, expense claims and petty cash claims including matching, checking, coding, gaining authorisation and filing.
• Generating appropriate paperwork for supplier payments (BACS, cheques).
• Reconciling supplier statements, credit card statements and delivery notes.
• Reporting and analysing of supplier accounts.
• Being first point of contact and resolving queries.
• Assist with period-end processes and reconciliations.
• Administering orders and stock control of publications and merchandise items; from procurement of stock to dispatch.
• Ordering of company stationery and office consumables.
• Assist with all other financial duties when required.
• AAT qualified, or part qualified.
• Sale Line 50 (Preferred)
• Excellent IT, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• High standard of written English.
• Polite and professional approach.
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and with a "can-do" approach.
• Own transport.
This is not an exhaustive list, as it is expected that you will be flexible and carry out different tasks from time to time. The role will be 21 hours across 3 days preferably 8:30am – 4:30pm. Free parking on site. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private Healthcare after 6 months. Pension scheme. The role is for a minimum 6 months. Salary £18,500 pro rata.
Your usual place of work will be at the Head Office in Stratford Upon Avon, but it may occasionally be necessary to work at another location for short periods of time.