|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 16:55|
Based in Stockwood (which is easily commutable from both Bath and Bristol). The business have a huge plans to expand nationally through acquisitions and due to this there will be a clear progression path for the successful Finance Administrator. If you are looking for a company with a structure in place to advance your career, with study support & professional development then this could be the perfect role for you.
Ideally, you will come from a Banking or Finance/Administrative background and have an interest in working in finance. The role will be fast-paced and will require good attention to detail. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing high level of customer service to insurance companies
- Chasing up missing payments
- Processing bacs returns for errors or duplicates
- Co-operate with process improvement team to solve & avoid misallocated payments
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
On offer for the successful finance administrator is full study support towards the AAT qualification, a clear path of career progression and the opportunity to join a business that are fast on their way to becoming an international market leader. A range of the benefits can be seen below:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + additional day off on your Birthday
- Full AAT study support
- Free access to finance academy to ensure professional development
- Social events & team building activities
- Discounts on Gyms & retailers
If you are a Finance Administrator or someone with exposure to Accounting/Banking/Finance then please apply or contact Grant Lewis at Sheridan Maine to find out more about the business and the opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's