|Job Title:||Final Inspector|
|Salary:||£9.83 - £11.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 15:26|
There is an immediate requirement for a skilled Final Inspector to join a busy manufacturing company.
The role will involve visual inspection of manufactured components within the scope of the relevant drawings, standards and quality documentation. A suitable candidate will have a proven background in visual and dimensional inspection, preferably with knowledge of forged, cast or pressed components.
- Interstage and final visual inspection of Aerofoils and other aerospace components.
- Visual inspection at x1 and x2,5 magnification under controlled lighting conditions.
- Visual inspection to agreed quality standards.
- Processing of parts through inspection rectification loop.
- Needs to have attention to detail and good eye sight to comply with Rolls Royce standards.
To succeed in the role the ideal candidate will have
- Experience of visual and dimensional inspection
- Ability to accurately use gauges, hand held inspection instruments and measuring equipment
- The ability to work to instructions / specifications within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Flexible attitude, with the ability to adapt to accommodate shift patterns as required.
Salary offered for a fully skilled position will be up to £11.50 p/h. Shifts will be based on a 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00 (rotating), so applicants should have the flexibility to accommodate as required. Any overtime would be paid in addition at a premium rate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's